Our destination was 6 Flags Magic Mountain. Not my choice or preference of spending a day but oh well, since the BF insisted... It was either this, or the Vegas Stratocaster rollercoaster.
We reached 6 Flags pretty soon, in like half an hour or so drive. While driving into the entrance of the park.
The parking lot was pretty far from the main entrance, as in we had to take a tram to the main entrance from the parking lot. U could see some of the rides from the parking lot.
We pre-bought our tickets online at some Everyone-pays-kid-price promotion at USD$33 per person, and USD$15 for parking (!)
The following looks vaguely familiar, reminiscent of four summers ago...
Guess what these people were doing???
Haha, they slot coins into this machine and wait for people who've just came down from a rollercoaster ride, then they point this water gun at the poor unsuspecting victims and shoot water at them.
First rollercoaster ride to wake me up - The Revolution :P Surprisingly I was feeling lethargic, either because of jetlag or the lack of sleep the night before. Haha, I guess the only cure was shopping.
A few more rollercoaster rides such as Terminator1 Salvation, Ninja and the Riddler's Revenge.
Here we are on Ninja, which was actually kind of mild, compared to the ones at Cedar Point.
This, we didn't take. Haha cos I din had the guts to take it, and also because we had not enough time anyways...
Some more caramel apples :) cheaper than Rocky Mountain's at the Camarillo outlet.
End of stay! Haha, i think it was a "kind of relieved" moment for me :P
We actually left Six Flags earlier so that we could drive around Beverly Hills before sunset. I'm not sure if these houses were on Beverly Hills when we were driving back, doesn't look like they are, but I wouldn't mind staying in one of those too :P
He likes how the palm trees silhouettes line the blue cloudy sky :)
Here we are at Beverly Hills, one of the famous houses was this "Witch" house. It really does look like there's a witch in there and she'll come out with a poisonous (but delicious-looking, those super wax & shiny kind) red apple to offer you. I think it's really known as "The Witch's House", built and previously used for a movie studio set.
I like how spacious the road is in the estate, and the palm trees lining the roadside - gives a very holiday mood.
We actually drove around the estate quite a while, admiring the houses, taking photos of some really big and beautiful ones that I felt like paparazzi haha!
After sunset, we drove to a nearby Walmart to pick up some water and groceries. We stopped by when we saw the Krispy Kreme sign since the BF was a donut fan. I swear he'll be a rolly polly if he stays in the States for 1 month.
The lady at the counter was pretty nice. We ordered a chocolate covered custard filled and an original but she threw in two more originals on the house :) Haha, I think she made the BF's day
No comments:
Post a Comment