After depositing luggage in the hotel, which by the way is really one of the best inns we stay in the States (more on that later on), we trudged onto the nearby car rental Budget along Hollywood Boulevard. Decided to drive down to Farmers' Market since it was a mere 5 minutes drive away.
Very super cheap berries for sale! Hah! Eat your heart out Sista! :P One thing I love about being in the States is the really cheap and affordable berries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, u get the idea.
They even have fresh figs, which I've never tried before.
Time for some shopping at the Grove! :) Jetlag cured!
This was a shot at Bath & Bodyworks which I don't even remember him taking it. Must have been too engrossed in deciding what I want. In the end I only got one of those 3 for $10 small bottles of moisturisers.
Coach - everywhere in the States
Victoria's Secret! Every gal's fav lingerie brand :)
We stopped by the Apple store to play with some of the toys :)
The all-new iPhone4 not out in Singapore yet. I made use of the iPhone free internet service to send emails to the Sista.
The iPad also has free internet surfing and is pretty sleek, though too big.
There's also a Cheesecake factory at the Grove... reminiscent of the one I went to in Chicago four years back.
They've labels in front of each cake to tell customers still making their choices how many calories each different slice is. Not that it influences me into ordering any flavours since they're all like over 500cal so it's more or less the same :P I can't remember which flavour we took away.
And then we were very happy to leave Farmers' Market! :)
Downside was we paid USD$20 for parking (?!?!) because if you had receipts from Farmers' Market vendors, you'll get two hours complimentary parking. We didnt know that and threw all our Farmers Market receipts but kept the receipts from the Grove instead. Expensive booboo :(
No comments:
Post a Comment